Extra Credit Opportunities
I understand that sometimes things happen and you miss an assignment or you do poorly on a test. You may have an opportunity to get back UP TO 40 points (2 homework assignments). You can choose any of the following assignments to accumulate your 40 points, but you may not go over. You also must have your extra credit in TWO WEEKS before the end of the semester. Each extra credit assignment is worth 10 points and all written assignments need to be typed.
- Attend a school performance and write a one page review, typed.
- Read a story to a small child and write a one page analysis of the story, typed. This must also be signed by a parent of the small child.
- Teach your family something that we learned about/talked about in class. Write a one page typed summary of the discussion and the different opinions of your family. This must be signed by the people you discussed it with.
- Read a book that you think should be included on our IRB list. Write a one page review/analysis that would convince me to add it to the list. This needs to be typed.
- Donate any IRB book that we have read to the class. Your name need to be on the inside of the front cover.